Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

After working fine , suddenly got a series of

Customer Question

After working fine for months, suddenly got a series of warnings including display fault and although I couod drive, had no indicators, wipers, fans. Had diagnostic done. Said there were hundreds of random faults all over the place. Cleared them all. Ran perfectly for two days. Now this morning, it won't even let me in. Used the metal key and started it. Now showing crazy faults again. E270 2004. What can I do. Mech said it was as if main hub controller had an issue. Lots of CANBUS errors etc. Help please.

Three main displayed faults. SRS fault, display fault (with dipping oil can symbol) and display fault with lightning bolt symbol.

Could the unit have got water ingress? Where is it? Where do I look?

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close the question.

Problem has been resolved.