mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

can i fit audio20 a2098206589 model mf2740 to my mercc180 coupe

Customer Question

can i fit audio20 a2098206589 model mf2740 to my mercc180 coupe fx04wcc
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
No these two do not match up, the two have different mounting points and different wiring harness, so the two are not interchangeable.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i still do not know if it can be done ,as i have not had an answer as to how to go about it.regds geo.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have the complete mounting bracket ,and main connector to the radio ,only problem is the aerial ,as there is no place to plug it into the unit .

You can get a external aerial that mounts to the vehicle itself, this would provide what you need however the signal is not as good.