Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

paul im having trouble with my sl all locked only way in

Customer Question

hi paul im having trouble with my sl all locked only way in was through the boot , sent the central locking pse unit to reman they tested it all ok any idea what to check , but can not access fuses as it has locked the storage compartment thanks
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
First of all disconnect the battery for 30 minutes. This might reset any electronic glitches.
If you apply about 1 bar of air pressure to the PSE air lines, this will be enough to actuate the components on this line.The central locking lines should be marked with ZV at the PSE or are yellow.
Check the batteries in the key- they are used only for central locking signal.
Check if the central locking is working from the interior pushbutton.

Best regards,
Stan