Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

Both windscreen water jets on my 07 CLS have stopped working.

Both windscreen water jets on my 07 CLS have stopped working. On e stopped initially. I thought it might simply be blocked and after no luck with a pin tried pointing a pressure washer at it but now both don't work. I have disconnected them. Water is coming through the main water feed. ANy thoughts!
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
The windscreen washer nozzles are purely mechanical. So if the water is supplied to them they must let at least something through them. Replacing the nozzles will solve the problem.
The washer pump either works or not. I have never seen a pump which runs, but does not produce enough pressure to press through the nozzles.
Best Regards,
Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience: Technical support engineer