Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

Mercedes vito 120 fault code 2623 offset drift at idle

Customer Question

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
In case of such fault code, air filter must be checked and replaced if necessary. Also the intake must be checked for any leaks between the mass airflow sensor and the intake manifold. It is always required to reset the drift adaptation values after the filter replacement or repair of any leaks.
If the intake is in order, the problem can be caused by a faulty mass airflow sensor as well.

Best regards,
Stan