Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

drivers door window not working (other 3 do)

Customer Question

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
Please check the fuse 33 in the main fusebox.
If fuse is fine, next step would be to check the voltage supply to the power window motor in the door, or to check the door control unit and power window switch panel with Star Diagnosis computer.
The switch panel sends computerized CAN message to door control unit to activate the power window motor.

Best Regards,
Stan