enesd
enesd, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Ase master MECHANIC
20168386

I have a red battery indicator on the right hand dial. Have

Customer Question

I have a red battery indicator on the right hand dial. Have had both car batteries checked and told they are ok. How do I remove the red battery signal. On the left hand side it says run flat indicator. Is that to do with the battery? Model 350sl 07 plate. Thank you
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  enesd replied 2 years ago.
Red batterie is when your alternator fails to charge and will require new alternator to fix that .