Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

This is my first time here. The roof on my 2009 CLK

Customer Question

This is my first time here. The roof on my 2009 CLK 200 Kompressor will not open fully. The rear compartment opens to receive the roof but the whole thing stops as soon as the front releases from the top of the wind screen. I can here the pump working but cant see anything out of place. Any help would be gratefully received. Cheers
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Shantal

Please close my question. Can you please advise me of how to get my refund of £20 and how long will the refund take as I have not received an answer to my question.

Kind regards,

Huw XXXXXX