Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

There I have a Mercedes s320 cdi 2001 problem is that the

Customer Question

hi there I have a Mercedes s320 cdi 2001 problem is that the airmatic on passanger side is higher ie stuck on ?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
If one of the ride height sensors fail, then such symptoms will occur. It is possible that height sensor for passenger side is mechanically disconnected, or it supplies incorrect reading.
I suggest to have the airmatic system checked with Star Diagnosis computer to see which fault codes are stored. It is also possible to check the performance of the airmatic and values supplied by each sensor.
Some independent MB shops have the Star besides dealers.

Best Regards,
Stan