Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My 2007 S class makes an intermittent

Customer Question

My 2007 S class makes an intermittent crunching noise over rough surfaces . It has had new " rubber bushes" but I still get the noise. The ride height adjustment works fine. I suspect it is the air leg but the local mechanic cannot detect the noise.

Any ideas on likely cause and where to get fixed?

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am happy to wait a day. But if nobody can be found I assume you will refund the fee?
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think it best to close the question and refund me.