Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a C220 CDI W203 006 YEAR 2002 DIESEL FUEL RIGHT HAND

Customer Question

I have a C220 CDI W203 006 YEAR 2002 DIESEL FUEL RIGHT HAND DRIVE. Cruise control stopped working after brake master cylinder and servo were replaced, it was working well prior to changing the brake parts. No ESP or BAS or ABS error - in fact no error at all, but cruise control not working though speed limiter is working, stalk works perfectly well when setting speed limit. Replaced brake pedal switch as well, but cruise control still inoperative.

Additional info: all tires are of same size with appropriate rotation every 5000 km

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal

Thank you for reverting.

I was about to get in touch with Justanswer to request for closure of the case, as the cruise control strangely started to work.

In this context, please close the request.

I understand that the amount paid to Justanswer will be refunded.

Thank you and best regards

Pran