Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

I have a Mercedes clk 270 cdi 2003, the drivers seat belt has

Customer Question

I have a Mercedes clk 270 cdi 2003, the drivers seat belt has failed, I have ordered a replacement, how do I remove the switch on the top of the tensioner
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.

Please click here for the seatbelt replacement instructions

Let me know if i can help you more on this.

Best regards,
Stan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I stated in my question that I had removed the seat belt tensioner, your answer did not supply the answer of how to remove the switch from the tensioner, I have sorted this out myself, £27 of my hard earned money wasted.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you didn't read the question, I told you that I had removed the seatbelt and wanted to know how to remove the switch attached to the tensioner, I have now sorted this myself so feel that I wasted my money.