Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have ML270

Customer Question

I have ML270 54 reg, it keeps cutting out whilst driving with no indications that it is going to happen. Sometimes I have to switch the key to off and restart the engine and other times it starts back itself without me doing anything. Do you know why?
My car has had lots of work done on it and I can list the parts that have been replaced if this helps as this fault has occurred before about 2 years ago and about £4500 spent trying to fix it
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As I have not had any answer I would like to wait and get a reply to my question.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.