Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My 56 plate cls runs fine on the motor way, but when you pull

Customer Question

My 56 plate cls runs fine on the motor way, but when you pull off the motor way and go around a round about it will just cut out. It is always when driving slow and either doing a turn or on a round about. I have had the checked out twice by two different garages but neither have found the problem. The last one told me to make sure I had over half a full tank of fuel and monitor it so I put £60 in drove 15 on a duel carriage way came to a round a bout and sure enough it cut out ! But it starts first time just after .Please could you help Paul
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Paul,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi shantel,
No I don't have an answer as yet, so I will continue to wait.
Paul
Hello Paul,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Hello Paul,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Hello Paul,
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't worry, please close the question.
Paul