Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My ML 300 won't open. I have tried to use the key on the drivers

Customer Question

My ML 300 won't open. I have tried to use the key on the drivers door but it won't turn. I have also had 2 mechancis look at it and they don't know what to do? Can you help.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help you - Sorry to see you have had a wait.
-- Please tell me what you have done / tried exactly thus far - then we can progress -
Kind Rgds, MIKE.............................