Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My 2002 Mercedes c270 cdi the car drives well but hasn't got

Customer Question

My 2002 Mercedes c270 cdi the car drives well but hasn't got the excceleration it should have it will get up to 90mph but no more I thought it mite be mass airflow meter I disconnected it but no change can you help
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can wait 2 more days if you can't find an answer in that time close the case and return all money's paid thank you

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I wish to close my question and reverse the charges thanks for trying

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello - and Welcome.My name is***** happy to help you if you still need.. Im sorry to see you have had a wait...-- Please just let me know if you do still need / want help ..then we can progress if you still wish - Kind Rgds - MIKE..................................
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello - and Welcome.My name is***** happy to help you if you still need.. Im really sorry to see you have had a wait...-- Please just let me know if you do still need / want help ..then we can progress if you still wish - Kind Rgds - MIKE..................................