Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

My 2001 mercedes 220e hasthe abs andesb lights on any sugg

Customer Question

my 2001 mercedes 220e hasthe abs andesb lights on any suggestions?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
Hello,Usually the cause lies in faulty brake light switch. It is mounted to the brake pedal and provides a separate signals to brake bulbs and the ESP.If it is missing, ESP and ABS will not work.Best regards,Stan