Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

RE: Mercedes slk(###) ###-#### The radiator fan was staying

Customer Question

RE: Mercedes slk(###) ###-####
The radiator fan was staying on after the car was turned off. The mercedes mechanic thinks the issue is with the master control unit/module? (Not sure i have the name of that correct) as presumably diagnostics didnt reveal a simple sensor issue etc. He is having trouble sourcing a replacement. Is it possible to replace these or is my old merc beyond repair?
Regards,
David
Email.***@******.***
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello David,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello David and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise..
As there has been a delay - please just let me know if you do still need help - then we can progress from there-
Rgds, MIKE.........................