Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Im after a combi switch part no.(###) ###-#### mercedes

Customer Question

Hi! Im after a combi switch part no.(###) ###-####for a mercedes 123
Cesko
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is ***** ***** Sorry to see you have had a wait.
As you say these switches are not that easy to come by 2nd hand - likely because of the age..
Indeed - as an MB part, it is NLA - no longer available from them.
It does though have another number - that is -:(###) ###-#### ***** least that is coming up on a Xref search in the MB database.
I can give you a couple of contacts to try -
The first is - http://www.theslshop.com/mercedes-benz-sl-r107-indicator-stalk.html
Second one is : http://www.vehicleto.com/mercedes-benz-truck-combination-switch-0045456824-10052151
I dont know if you have come across them or not- if not - try them - contact them for a better response...
IF you canot get one at all - all I can suggest is that you place your search on one or more of the many parts search sites - where they continually rotate your search until one is found ( if possible ).. or, it would be a case of repair to the old one.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out.
-- Best Rgds, MIKE.