Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I bought a 2007 Mercedes SL 350 3 months ago. It has only done

Customer Question

I bought a 2007 Mercedes SL 350 3 months ago. It has only done 26000 miles (genuine). I have just had the offside rear wheel bearing changed. The mechanic, who is well qualified says it had been changed at least once before (not a genuine Merc spare). Any ideas please?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Shantel, no, you can close the question
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help... Sorry to see you have had a wait.
-- Please let me know if you do still need help with this - then we can carry on from here if so.
Please tell me , if you do still need help, the FULL details of the car ( a full reg would be good also )... to inc the cars mileage...and what is its service history like - ie, when was the last service done..etc ?
Also - do you have any fault / warning lights come on at all?
Please also tell me the results of any checks / tests ..done since perhaps asking your question -
When I receive your reply - I will get back to you asap thereafter -
Kind Rgds, MIKE........................