Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Mercedes C200, unable to open remotely, but by manual.Once

Customer Question

Mercedes C200, unable to open remotely, but by manual. When opened by manual, alarm goes off for a little while, then stops. Unable to start car as there is no power. Unable to open the boot remotely or by manual, therefore could not get to the battery. Tried to add power to the vehicle through the engine by jump-start, but failed. What can I do?

Tried to power the vehicle through the engine by jump-start. Changed the battery of the ignition key. No red light flashes when I press unlock symbol on my ignition key but flashes when I press the lock. Unable to open the boot remotely or manually. What can I do?

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue to search for someone to assist me. Thank you