Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

2003 SL55. Central locking has stopped working and I suspect

Customer Question

2003 SL55. Central locking has stopped working and I suspect its fuse 71 in the stowage compartment behind the drivers seat. But the stowage compartment is locked and I can't find a way to open it. Any suggestions. Thanks
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Stan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,The fusebox is located behind the separate plastic cover just below the stowgate. The cover can be removed without opening the stowgate.Best regards,Stan