Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a Merc Benz SLK 230,petrol engine car

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Merc Benz SLK 230,petrol engine car 1999 110,000 miles. Of late,last two weeks,the car has stalled when at a junction (X2 ) and cut out on a busy A road (X1 ) Occasionally it will not start,but within 5 minutes all is good again. It has a new batterty,3 weeks ago and is serviced every 12 months. There is rarely an issue in MOT testing. The car is lovingly cared for and seldom neglected. The car runs smoothly, and accelerates efficiently,so I am discounting fuel issues. Any thoughts please. ? Regards ***** ***** XXXXXXXX

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No,I have not had a response from your Mercedes Experts. 6 days is a long time to seek out expert knowledge for a relatively straightforward question. In the mean time my car remains on my driveway waiting for guidance ,since I do not wish for the car to let me down on a very busy UK Motorway.

Whilst you appear a very attractive young lady ,I believe that you may well be working for a scam company which taken £ 20 out of my bank account for one reply from you. Kind regards David

Hello David,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
I can assure you that we are not a scam company and should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.