Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 200 CDI Sport which has the engine light on. The

Customer Question

I have a B 200 CDI Sport which has the engine light on. The diagnostic codes, which will not clear (as soon as you erase them they immediately appear again) are 2526, 2527 and 2067, after just a few more seconds another two appear, 2514 and 2530. I am therefore assuming that one of the first three codes is probably the main fault as these won't clear. I unfortunately have no test data for the components referred to (Air flow meter), EGR Control and Charge Pressure Vacuum Transponder, so I am unable to test them. I did try replacing the air flow meter, but that had no effect, the exact same error codes remained. Can you provide test information/data for testing these components to identify the fault? Of course I have already checked the wiring between all the components and the ECU and they are all good.Thanks.

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I still need information.

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.