Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a fault code showing on my Mercedes sprinter 315, the

Customer Question

I have a fault code showing on my Mercedes sprinter 315, the code is 28d
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -This is MIKE - Im sorry to see you have had a wait.The code you have there - is not recognised at all Imafraid.Im not sure how you got that - but if you can get a proper plug in fault code test done - this will produce what are called P codes - and the machine will actually tell you what the code/s retrieved mean at the same time as reading. Or you can ask me if you need more help on it then.Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- Best Rgds, MIKE.