Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a Vito with Unwin tracks and seat fixtures and I wish

Customer Question

I have a Vito with Unwin tracks and seat fixtures and I wish to fix a VSeries single seat which has the pin type mushroom type fitting on each leg of the seat. Can you please advise the diameter of the hole I drill and the thickness of the bar to retain the seat.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No please do t close it I need the answer. In fact if I do not receive an answer I will be asking for my money back because for a Mercedes technical to find out the pitch or the floor holes and diameter to take Mercedes seats should be easy ie consulting the specs or measuring them.
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear Shantal
Please do not close my concern because I still have not received an answer . All it needs is someone to check the hole dimensions either from the specs where the seats fit into the floor
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please keep searching I am amazed it is so difficult to solve such a simple question as mine
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have lost confidence in the ability of your service because it's incapable of solving a simple solution to my request. In addition I receive replies with s link to a website that cannot be found all this has taken more than a week so I want my money back please and based on this I will not be using your service ever again. Please confirm my payment has been returned to my account Thankyou Krith Farmer