Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

I have a Mercedes C200 (2009) Estate and the drivers door lock

Customer Question

I have a Mercedes C200 (2009) Estate and the drivers door lock actuator is faulty. The start of the chassis mo. is WDD 204207 - does this mean that the chassis type is W204? If so do you have instructions for removing the door panel and replacing the actuator unit?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
Hello,First of all the door lining must be removed,then the complete door module,and then the door lock can be replaced.'You can see the procedure descriptions in the attachments to my answer Best regards,Stan