Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

Paul I have a c220 cdi but the alarm dose not work at all

Customer Question

hi paul I have a c220 cdi but the alarm dose not work at all and every thing else works ok with no problems can you tell me what to do to make alarm work or should I leave alone
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Stan replied 1 year ago.
the original alarm is activated by locking the car with the remote control from the key.
If the doors lock with the interior central locking button, but not with the key buttons- please replace the key's batteries.

Regards,
Stan