Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My mercedes sprinter cdi 313 62 plat interior lights in

Customer Question

hi my mercedes sprinter cdi 313 62 plat interior lights in the rear keep blowing can you help please
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome - My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help..|Can you first please tell me exactly which lights you have blowing...??? and what you have tried so far---??Rgds - MIKE.....................................