Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Suspension dropped down fitted new pump found that main feed

Customer Question

suspension dropped down fitted new pump found that main feed in has no power when switch is on ?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** you remove the compressor relay and bypass the relay with a fused jumper lead from terminal 30 to 87 in the relay connector and the air compressor turns on the problem will be with the Airmatic control module. Most of the time all that needs to be done is to have the fault codes that are stored in the Airmatic control module erased using the Mercedes Star Diagnosis tester. Once the fault codes are erased the module should activate the compressor. If you still have trouble the control module may need to be replaced. Power and ground to the module will need to be checked first but most of the time erasing the fault codes is all that needs to be done.Let me know if you have any questions. Please rate my service in order for the website to credit me for my help. If you do not rate my service I do not get paid my share of the question value from the website.Marty