Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Have a 2001 clk 320 convertable jumped into it yesterday and

have a 2001 clk 320 convertable jumped into it yesterday and the drivers door window and eletric seat stopped working window up so cant shut door as hitting roof. checked fuses all seem ok . no flault on car dase.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** the driver's side mirror adjustment work?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not thought about that, no it doesn't only thing working is central locking on door
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Fuse 8 powers the driver's door control module. The module controls the items that are not working. Check the fuse and see if it is blown. If the fuse is good you can try disconnecting the negative battery cable for five minutes and see if it resets the network. If you have no luck you either have a bad door control module or a broken wire to the module. The module is located in the driver's door.Let me know if you need anything else. Please click on a rating for this answer as it is the only way that I receive credit from the website for helping you.Marty
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou I'll try all Above.