Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

I have a 2009 C200 K and the chrome door opener (drivers door)

Customer Question

I have a 2009 C200 K and the chrome door opener (drivers door) has either broken or become disconnect...but it's now hanging lose. How do I change?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Stan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Interior door handle is not replaceable separately from the inner door paneling. Attached is the door paneling removal instruction. Once it is removed, there might be a chance to see what needs to be done to fix the handle to the paneling. Otherwise the complete paneling has to be replaced.
Expert:  Stan replied 1 year ago.
please see the attachement