Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Disconnect battery e220 2007 alarm goes off can I charge it

disconnect battery e220 2007 alarm goes off can I charge it with it connected
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** you can charge the battery with the cables connected. Just use the charger on a fairly low rate.Let me know if you need anything else.Marty
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
You can also connect a jumper battery to the car and lock then unlock the car. After you unlock the car with the remote you should be able to disconnect the negative cable and charge the battery with the battery disconnected.
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Please remember to click on a rating for my service today as this is the only way that I receive credit from the website.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
very good
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.