Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

Over the christmas my Mercedes Atego batterys vent flat.

Hi over the christmas my Mercedes Atego batterys vent flat. It vas recarged but the engine is not firering up and a warning is coming upp in the display that is reading Code. what can i do ? I cant gett anny help fro my lokal MB dealer her in the Faroes as he dosent work on lorrys he says. Thanks Magnus
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi i still need assistance whit my problemMagnus
Expert:  Stan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Basically the key immobiliser code is not recognized by the vehicle electronics. Possibly the immobilizer control unit lost the key code due to low battery voltage.What you can try is to remove the batteries and have them re-charged off the truck. There is a chance long battery disconnect and higher voltage on new attemt will restore the electronics back to working order.Also try a spare key to start the vehicle.Right way to solve this issue is to connect Star Diagnosis computer (authorized MB truck workshop tool) to teach in the existing or new key.Best Regards,Stan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi ok thanks Magnus
Expert:  Stan replied 1 year ago.
Glad to help Magnus,Please do not forget to rate my answer to wrap the question up. You can always get back to me for further advice on this question.
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience: Technical support engineer