Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have recently (Sept 2015) bought a 2012 Mercedes 220CDI Blue Efficie

Customer Question

I have recently (Sept 2015) bought a 2012 Mercedes 220CDI Blue Efficiency Sport Estate (W204) which has covered 21,000 miles.
It runs well and I am very pleased with it, but some reports about DPF failures have got me a bit worried.
How can I best avoid problems, and has this been a major problem with C Class Mercedes?
Also as I won't use it a lot in the winter how often should I top up the battery charge?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Shantal,I am very disappointed that you have been unable to answer my question in a timely manner.I would therefore be grateful if you would refund my one off payment of £20 that you have already debited from my credit card at your earliest convenience.The e-mail address, that I registered with JustAnswer when I asked my question is***@******.***Regards,Robert Swanson