Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Battery Protection: Convenience functions temporarily unav

Battery Protection: Convenience functions temporarily unavailable
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this error message appears when starting the car. It goes off after driving for a few minutes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** message would be telling you that your battery is getting weak and is draining overnight. Once you start the car and the alternator puts a charge back into the battery the warning message goes away. You should have the battery tested and have the electrical system tested for a drain on the battery. You will more than likely need to have the battery replaced for this problem.Let me know if you have any questions. Please remember to rate my service as this is the only way that I can receive credit from the website for helping you.Marty Marty