Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I bought a Mercedes Benz E Class E300 Hybrid Estate last

Customer Question

Hi. I bought a Mercedes Benz E Class E300 Hybrid Estate last August - the pre-facelift model privately, 2 yrs 5 mos old, with 29k kilometres on the clock.
Lovely machine.
2 questions.
1. I cannot find the capacity of the Windscreen washer reservoir anywhere in the Owner's manual. Can you tell me the capacity, please? (the car does not have headlamp lens wipers/spray).
2. I find that the car system is reporting MPG figures which vary between 7% and 10% Optimistic as compared with the physical fill tank 'brim to brim' method of calculation MPG. why are differences showing and why do they vary? (Does my car have a fuel leak?)
Tony M.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ON FIRST ATTEMPT YOU SYSTEM TOLD ME THAT MY E-MAIL HAD BEEN USED BEFORE AND ASKED FOR ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS. I HAVE THIS ALTERNATIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS NOW. CAN YOU NOW USE THIS ALTERNATIVE email address? It's***@******.***
Expert:  Stan replied 1 year ago.
Hello Tony,i would appreciate the VIN of your car to give you precise answer.Best regards,Stan