Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

What is the best way to repair the circuit board on my2000

Customer Question

What is the best way to repair the circuit board on my2000 W2 10 E240?
Thankyou.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** for the wait on this question. Which circuit board are you referring to?