Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I Have a 2005 320cls and i got into today and i have lost sat

I Have a 2005 320cls and i got into today and i have lost sat nav radio etc
the only thing is i get the Nerc logo and then that goes off
Any idears
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** first thing to try is a hard reset on the electrical system. To do this you will need to disconnect both battery cables and connect a jumper wire between the two cables in order to discharge the memory in the control modules and reset the system. This will often get the radio functioning again. If this fails you will need to get the car connected to a Mercedes tester to check for faults in the COMAND system. The COMAND unit in the dash may require a software update or replacement.Let me know if you have any questions. Please click on a rating for my service as this is the only way that I can receive credit from the website for helping you.Marty