Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Is it possible to (a) get my Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile to work

Customer Question

Is it possible to (a) get my Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile to work with the Command system on my 2007 R320L please? Also is it possible to retro fit a rear camera for reversing and have it also work with the existing display?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your email. I am still looking for an answer.
Expert:  Stan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Will do my best to help. But please let me know the VIN of your R-class first to determine the precise configuration of factory installed components. Best regards,Stan