Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

1990 190e poor starting when cold and high idling when hot

Customer Question

1990 190e poor starting when cold and high idling when hot also has abs light on
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** this problem you need to check the fuse in the overvoltage protection relay. The relay is located behind the battery. If the fuse is good you will need to replace the relay. The relay powers the cold start and idle control system and the ABS control unit.Let me know if you have any questions. Please make sure that you rate my service as this is the only way that I can receive credit from Just Answer for helping you.Marty
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi John, I'm just following up with you on this question. I see that you have not rated my service yet. Do you need further assistance? Please remember that if you do not rate my service I do not get paid. Ratings are very important to the experts. Even though you have paid the website the website does not pay me for my help unless you positively rate my service.