Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My 2006 ml 320 makes a beeping sound when indicating to turn.

Customer Question

My 2006 ml 320 makes a beeping sound when indicating to turn. How do I stop it?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
hello sorry to say that disabling the turn signal beeper isn't a configurable option the only method would be to locate the buzzer unit and disconnect it and I think its built into the back of the instrument cluster so that would have to be removed and then cut it out
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you