Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have problem with my car mercesdes i had jet washed engine

Customer Question

i have problem with my car mercesdes i had jet washed engine but now it does not start the engine all indicating lights comes on ,battery is ok it just clicks nothing happens
mercesdes E300 TURBO DIESEL 1999
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello its very likely that there's water sat in the back of 1 or more sensor connectors? So I'd suggest that the next step is to disconnect the engine sensors 1 at a time and use some compressed air to blast both halves clean and clear do not use WD40 as this will only make the situation worse
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you