Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Already spoken to Marty, still waiting answer. Got a

already spoken to Marty, still waiting for an answer. Got a Mercedes Clk Class. Got a flat battery in the boot. Bought a new battery today and followed Martys' instructruction from a previous enquiry a few years ago but still cannot open the boot!
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, sorry for the wait I was away this afternoon. You should be able to connect jumper cables to the X12/3 connector under the hood and to a chassis ground and then use your remote to open the trunk. If your remote is not opening the trunk try using the switch inside the car. If that does not work you need to make sure that you have a good connection at the post under the hood and a good ground connection. When you have a good connection you should be able to lock and unlock the car with the remote.Let me know how you make out.Marty
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will give it another try and keep you updated. Thankyou
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
You're quite welcome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried everything you suggested without success. Went back to the cars' handbook and eventually worked it out and got the boot open. My husband had advice from Pete who suggested using the metal key which was the first thing we tried. We have managed to pay twice therefore which I'm not too impressed about. Got there in the end
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
I'm glad you got it figured out. You should contact customer service regarding the charges.