Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have just acuired a 2000 S430, I drove it round my close.

I have just acuired a 2000 S430, I drove it round my close. Immediately, there wwere signs of water being expelled, front off side (UK model). Any ideas?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
hello this is hopefully nothing more than condense draining out of the air-conditioning pipe just under the carespecially if the car hasn't been driven for a whilebut it would be worth checking that the screenwash tank is full and not draining and do the same for the engine coolant tank too
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
More or less my own thoughts, so reassuring.
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
glad to helpBear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you