Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

C200cdi coupe auto 2004. Went to my car today, door not open

C200cdi coupe auto 2004.
Went to my car today, door not open with fob went and got the spare still not opening. Realised there was a key and opened the door only to find the fob would not start the car would not turn at all. Need help please!
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, it sounds like your car battery has died. If the battery voltage is low the key will not turn in the ignition or unlock the doors. A jump start should get you going. You should have the battery tested and replaced if needed.Let me know if you have any questions. Please be sure to rate my service in order for the website to credit me for helping you.Marty