Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have an SLK(###) ###-#### ***** ripped front tyre, and I have

Customer Question

Hi, I have an SLK(###) ###-#### ***** ripped front tyre, and I have broken the lock nut key. Any suggestions please.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello there's this excellent wheel nut removal tool which bites deep onto the locking nut http://www.dynomec.co.uk/locking-wheelnut-remover.html its not that cheap but it will do the job
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you