Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

When I try to use heater air con iget no air trough center

when I try to use heater air con iget no air trough center vent and no air trough lower vents. I have replaced dash control moduel. air control unit under paserger air bag unit
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have not had any response to my question . I have emailed more information to help the mechanic but still no reply
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I apologize for the long wait on this question. If the only vents that are working are the defroster vents I would suggest you test the vacuum supply to the vacuum switching valve behind the air bag. If you have inadequate vacuum to the valve the vents remain in defrost mode and will not switch. You should have at least 16" - 18" of vacuum to the valve at idle.Let me know if you have any questions. Please remember to rate my service in order for the website to credit me for taking your question.Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.