Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

180 class Mercedes have all dashboard lights on

Customer Question

Hi ***** 180 class Mercedes have all dashboard lights on and of , the worst is when it happens ac, Windows and indicators does not work , any ideas ? It's 2003 model petrol
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I apologize for the long wait on this question. For the symptoms that you describe I would suspect a fault with the electronic ignition switch or with the Signal Acquisition Module. I would suggest that you get the car connected to the Mercedes Star Diagnosis tester to read out the fault codes in the ignition switch and the module. More than likely there will be fault codes stored that will point to the problem.Let me know if you have any questions.Marty