Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I have a Mercedes SL 320 . The rear window in the soft top

hi I have a Mercedes SL 320 . The rear window in the soft top is cloudy and become un stiched . Can it be repaired or replaced without replacing the whole roof ThanksBob BUTTERFIELD
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi Bob, there is a repair kit sold on ebay. I'd recommend having the windows installed by a professional. Click on the link below for the kit. Let me know if you need anything else. Please remember to rate my service in order for the website to credit me for taking your question.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-R129-Convertible-Top-Plastic-Window-Replacement-Kit-Tinted-500SL-Stndrd-/351691753134?hash=item51e27646ae:g:KmwAAOSwQjNW-3cU&vxp=mtr